Until then, we’re looking for funny, wacky, interesting (and clean) trends.
What’s a fake travel trend? Here are some examples:
- “Clown fish population plummets in Fiji as tourists hunt down their own Nemo’s #WYSTC”
- “Swiss bank tries to entice bored student interns by inviting them to Angry Birds habitat #WYSTC”
We’ll hand out a total of five €300 discounts for WYSTC along the way to random participants*, as well as regular publicity for you and your organisation as we publish the really good ones.
The overall winner will receive a free registration to WYSTC 2012 (value €1600), not to mention fame and glory as they are announced online and at WYSTC in Barcelona.
How it works:
- Tweet your Fake Travel Trends along with “#WYSTC” as often as you’d like. Make sure to include #WYSTC so we can find you.
- Each week, we’ll post the Top 5 on the WYSTC blog
- We’ll provide the random winners with their discount code along with regular publicity as we publish the latest and greatest.
- The grand prize winner will be announced at WYSTC 2011.
You can read more about the contest here.
So put on your fake thinking cap and start Tweeting!
*This rate is for first-time attendees and non-members of WYSE Travel Confederation only. WYSE Travel Confederation members will save an additional €100 off their already discounted rate.
Please note – no offensive language or material please. WYSE Travel Confederation assumes no responsibility for such material.